If you’ve visited twitter website recently, chances are you were prompted to the new settings and features added by Twitter. The new update looks to provide a refreshed and improved website that is faster, easier to navigate and more personalised.
What are the changes?
If in case you missed the prompt from Twitter, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
- So starting with the new update, you will be able to find #Explore tab on your Twitter web page. It brings you local content based on your location and top trends from around the world. In addition to this, you will also be able to see a lot more of live videos in general.
- With the new Twitter update, you will get easy access to all the popular features such as bookmarks, list and your profile. Including these tabs on the side navigation bar, this makes for an overall fast and easy user experience.
- Direct messages are now all in one screen. Now you can send and receive messages without going through the hassle of switching between screens to see your conversations.
- Logging out and switching between accounts can now be conveniently done through the side navigation bar.
- Lastly, users are going to get new dark modes called Dim and Lights out, along with different colour options for personalisation
According to Twitter, the above-mentioned updates are as a result of thousands of responses received over the testing phase. The social network has really tried to focus on the aspect of making conversations and user experience easier to follow.