Samsung is collaborating with Plug Ins, consumer electronics and IT retailer in the UAE, to introduce Samsung Open House, a dedicated in-store experience for its home appliances. Located at the Plug Ins Dubai Mall store, the Open House is the first concept of its kind for Samsung home appliances in the region. Customers stand to benefit from exclusive gift vouchers until July 30th.
The Samsung Open House will be staffed by dedicated Plug Ins personnel who will provide product demos to walk customers through the various innovations and benefits of the appliances. The space will also host CenterStage, an 85-inch life-size touchscreen, where customers can also enjoy a virtual tour of Samsung’s home appliances, with a detailed overview of the features on offer.
“The aim for the Open House is for consumers to engage with our products better and also for us to simplify the entire retail experience,” says Vinod Nair, Head of Consumer Electronics at Samsung Gulf Electronics. “Our collaboration with a retailer like Plug Ins will give our top-of-the-line appliances an even bigger platform. Through the CenterStage, customers will be able to match the appliances to their specific needs. The UAE is one of the few locations worldwide where we have introduced this concept.”
Sandeep Karajgi, Head of Commercial at Plug Ins adds, “Through the Open House concept, the Plug Ins team has worked with Samsung to provide consumers with the best user environment that is never before seen with respect to home appliances in the region.”
Among Samsung’s refrigerators, washing machines, air-conditioners, dishwashers, microwave ovens and vacuum cleaners that will be on display, key product highlights include:
- The new Top mount refrigerator range with Twin Cooling Technology that operates with two independent cooling systems in the fridge and freezer. This ensures up to 70per cent moisture in the fridge, which keeps perishable food fresh for longer
- The Chef Collection refrigerator, which boasts the world’s largest interior capacity at 962 litres
- Four-door French door refrigerators with a built-in water dispenser and Twin Cooling Plus technology that cools the fridge and freezer compartments independently.
- The latest range of AddWash front loader washing machines with the convenience to add any forgotten laundry or additional detergent and fabric softener anytime during the wash cycle through the AddDoor. The range also features the ultra-efficient ecoBubble function and breakthrough SuperSpeed technology that significantly reduces laundry time
- The Combi, Grill Convection range of microwaves with Ceramic Enamel coating and HotBlast technology that reduces cooking times by half
- Wall-mounted air conditioners with Two-Step Cooling, including a unique Triangle Design and innovations such as Virus Doctor