Samsung’s latest flagship pair has been out in the market for a week now and Etisalat has them on order too. The devices are available in all the colours – Lilac Purple, Midnight Black and Titanium Grey (unfortunately the Blue isn’t available yet) – with a 64/128/256GB capacity.
Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+: Etisalat Smart Pay
Samsung’s new devices are available from Etisalat with smart pay options that allow customers to choose a plan as per their convenience and suited to their payment requirements across 12, 18 or 24 months.
|Device Model||12 months*||18 months*||24 months*|
|Samsung S9 64GB||AED 251||AED 169||AED 128|
|Samsung S9 128GB||AED 268||AED 180||AED 137|
|Samsung S9 256GB||AED 284||AED 191||AED 145|
|Samsung S9 Plus 64GB||AED 284||AED 191||AED 145|
|Samsung S9 Plus 128GB||AED 300||AED 202||AED 153|
|Samsung S9 Plus 256GB||AED 316||AED 213||AED 161|
Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+: Etisalat Prepaid
The device can also be ordered standalone from the website directly. Prepaid customer who purchase Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus , can get up to 10GB free data , simply dialing *056# for the Deal of the Day offer.
|Samsung S9 64GB||2951.43|
|Samsung S9 128GB||3141.91|
|Samsung S9 256GB||3332.38|
|Samsung S9 Plus 64GB||3332.38|
|Samsung S9 Plus 128GB||3522.86|
|Samsung S9 Plus 256GB||3713.33|
Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+: Specifications
- Cameras: The Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are equipped with a 8MP f/1.7 smart auto-focus front cameras. The S9 comes with single rear 12MP AF Super Speed Dual Pixel sensor with OIS (f/1.5 and f/2.4) while the S9+ with an additional telephoto 12MP AF sensor (f/2.4).
- Performance: Both devices are powered by Qualcomm’s flagship octa-core Snapdragon 845 and Samsung’s own Exynos 9810 (this varies by market).
- Battery: The Galaxy S9 will come with a 3,000mAh battery while the larger S9+ will come with a 3,500mAh.
- Display: The Galaxy S9 and S9+ come with 5.8- and 6.2-inch QHD “Infinity” 18.5:9 AMOLED displays alongside dual stereo Dolby Atmos AKG speakers, the loudest on any Galaxy smartphone.
- Bixby: Samsung’s Bixby, the company’s AI assistant, sees further upgrades with real-time translation, the ability to apply virtual makeup to selfies and track objects you see around you. It aims to be ubiquitous, personal and open for future growth.
- Mobile security: Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are built on Samsung Knox 3.1, a defense-grade security platform. For business enterprises, it brings further MDM controls for fine-tuned control of security. In addition, both devices will offer a selection of biometric authentication via fingerprint and a combination of face and iris scanning using Intelligent Scan.
- IP68 water and dust resistance: Both devices will come with complete IP68 water and dust resistance.
- Storage: The S9 and S9+ offer microSD support up to 400GB on top of their base 64GB offerings.
- Pricing and availability: Availability from March 16. Pre-orders start from March 2.
- Charging: Fast wireless charging and wired QuickCharge 2.0.
For more information on payment plans on the smartphone from Etisalat, click here.
*5% VAT Excluded