There’s so much happening in the world of tech, it’s difficult to keep up. Here’s a round-up of last week in case you missed out.
- BlackBerry announced it will be launching two new devices this year. Nothing known about the devices except for this blurry leaked image.
2. Samsung is offering trade-ins for its new S7 Edge.
4. Apple once again cuts smartphone production.
6. Casio launched its latest watch in the Edifice series with a smart link.
7. Our Start-up of the Week was Livia – a device that claimed to be the end of menstrual pain.
8. Dubai cops use app to stop parking fee dodgers
9. You need to uninstall your QuickTime for windows today!. Find out why.
10. Instagram gets updated once again.
11. Artificial Intelligence has entered the workplace.
13. We were wondering why we weren’t funding the LifeBand?
15. 2016 has a massive battle of the smartphones going on.
16. We’re running a poll on Twitter to see which smartphone you like the best right now. Which one would you choose?
You've got these 4 smartphones in front of you. Which one would you choose?
— Gulf News – #GNTECH (@GNTECHAE) April 20, 2016
17. Our Throwback Review for the month is for the Motorola Razr V3.
18. Further leaks on the PlayStation Neo were looked at.
19. Razer released the highly anticipated Turret lapboard.
20. Honor teases a new release for May 10, 2016.
21. Android is the first to ditch the 3.5mm jack. LeEco is the first to release phones without the 3.5mm headphone jack. The phones use the Type- C USB for headphones.
22. Etisalat launches the 054 mobile code with exclusive numbers in the series.
23. We say goodbye to Xbox 360 as Microsoft stops its production.