Every year Samsung releases an ‘Active’ version of their Samsung Galaxy S line. The Active line is aimed at an audience that needs a more rugged phone.
The S8 Active is expected to release in the US and exclusive to AT&T.
This year too a S8 Active is expected and now the rumours are afloat. So here’s everything we know about the upcoming Active device.
Samsung S8 Active Specifications
- Size – 15.2cm x 7.5cm x 1cm
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- RAM – 4GB
- Display – 5.8″ QHD Super AMOLED with Gorilla® Glass 5 (Shatter-Resistant)
- Camera – 12MP f1.7 dual-pixel main camera, 8MP f1.7 front camera
- Storage – 64GB with microSD expansion
- OS – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi, NFC, MST, A-GPS Glonass
- Battery – 4000mAh
- Durability – IP68 Water and Dust Resistance+ MIL-STD-810G
Samsung S8 Active: Price and Availability
As mentioned above, the S8 Active is usually only released in the US and that too only with AT&T. That being said, in the UAE, ‘factory unlocked’ versions of the device do make their way the grey markets and online stores such as Dubizzle.