Moto G5 specifications
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 1.4Ghz octa-core
- Display: 5-inch Full HD IPS
- RAM/Storage: 2GB/16GB or 3GB/32GB, expandable to 256GB via microSD.
- Camera: 13MP f/2.0 primary with PDAF and LED flash and 5MP f/2.2 selfie snapper.
- Security: Fingerprint reader on the front
- Battery: 2,800mAh, removable
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Colours: Lunar Gray and Fine Gold
The G series by Motorola has seen a great load of success over the years, becoming one of the most popular budget smartphones out there right now. While devices such as the iPhone, Google Pixel and Samsung S8 are becoming increasingly expensive by the day, Motorola aims to provide its customers with “premium feel and features” even at its lowest price range.
The Moto is one of the cheapest smartphones to come with Android’s latest 7.0 Nougat out of the box. Its removable 2,800mAh battery should be able to keep the device on a whole day easily. While the device doesn’t have a USB Type-C, it will come with a form of rapid charging to give the user a faster charger in lesser time.
The Moto G5 is a good-looking device too. It uses metal, glass and plastic, which feels great to hold.
While we’ll know more about this intriguing device as we go through our review, for now do let us know what you think of the device.