There have been a few big-name smartphone brands launch their devices over the past few weeks around the world, and in the UAE as well.
While the headlines have been dominated by the devices that are already available, the iPhone SE and the Samsung S7s, there wasn’t much said about LG’s G5. Until now, because:
LG Gulf have confirmed the G5 UAE launch will take place on the 13th of April, with the device being made available to the public shortly after.
Now, with the UAE launch of the LG G5 just around the corner, here’s a quick recap of the device’s cool features.
We had a quick look at the device during its unveiling at the Mobile World Congress earlier this year, click or tap this link right here to check it out.
1. It runs Android Marshmallow and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of memory.
2. The device can support a microSD card of up to 2TB as well. It weighs about 159g, which is a smidge heavier than the 152g Samsung S7.
3. The G5’s rocking a dual-camera set-up on the rear sporting a 16MP primary camera and a 8MP one for those special wide-angle shots.
4. Oh yeah, and it’s modular, so you can swap out the bottom of the phone to either switch the battery when you run out, or one of the few attachments available.
5. Jason Statham is backing the device. Enough said.
For more on the phone, its attachments and a full list of specs, head to LG Gulf’s website right here.