After its announcement back in IFA 2016, Acer’s 21-inch giant Predator 21 X laptop is apparently shipping this quarter.
The ‘laptop’ weighs a massive 8kg and comes with a durable case to move it around. There’s no predicted cost of the product here in the UAE or nearby regions but it is said to cost $9,000 (Dh33,075) in the US.
The Predator 21 X is nothing less than future-proof.
- A curved 21-inch IPS display (2,560 x 1,080 resolution with a 120Hz refresh rate).
- Acer’s Tobii eye-tracking technology
- Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphic cards
- Supported by a 64GB of DDR4-2400 memory
- Four 512GB solid state drives and a 7,200 RPM hard drive of 1TB capacity
- An advanced cooling architecture consisting of five system fans (including three ultra-thin AeroBlade metal fans) and nine heat pipes
- Full-sized mechanical keyboard features Cherry MX Brown switches, with individually programmable backlit keys offering 16.7 million colour options
- Customers can swap out the black W, A, S and D keys with teal ones using the included accessory kit.
- A unique numeric keypad can be flipped over and turned into a Precision Touchpad.
- The Predator 21 X features a new three-way (tweeter, midrange, woofer) audio design that produces Hi-Fi quality sound and is powered by four speakers (two tweeters, two mid-range) and two subwoofers to produce a full spectrum of sound.
The Acer Predator 21 X is not only built for the insanely avid gamer but also to take that player’s experience to the next level.