Pokémon GO, the mobile game that has become a craze worldwide, finally receives a massive update with loads of bug fixes and an array of welcome features. The list of updates in version 0.31.0 is as follows:
- Avatars can now be re-customised from the Trainer profile screen
- Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
- Refined certain Gym animations
- Improved memory issues
- Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
- Modified battle damage calculation
- Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
- Updated Pokémon details screen
- Updated achievement medal images
- Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
- Minor text fixes
Among the fixes, the major ones are as follows:
1) Avatars could only be created when you joined the game, but now you can change and adjust them as and when you like.
2) A button has now been added to the Pokémon details page to enable transfers and such.
3) The biggest change of all is that the steps on the nearby Pokémon have been removed altogether. The feature had faced issues in the past few weeks and Niantic thought it best to remove the feature itself.