The Weibo user, said to be a reliant one, claims that the previous rumours are true and that there is confirmation from the supply chain that Apple is very much going to ditch the 3.5mm-headphone jack for the Lightning connector on the iPhone 7.
- The iPhone 7 will be slimmer.
- The iPhone 7 might come with Bluetooth headphones in the box itself.
- The iPhone 7 will be even more delicate than the previous models.
- The iPhone 7 might need a better grip.
- The customer is going to have to shell out extra cash for Lightning-to-3.5mm converters.
Other iPhone 7 rumours include waterproofing and the removal of the antenna strips.
I guess, as always, only time will tell.